Celebrating fire, the magic of autumn and an extra hour in bed, Apocalypse North Bucks set deep in ancient woodland is the ultimate Bonfire Party. Not for the faint-hearted, but for the reckless and brave, fireworks lighting up the trees is an unforgettable experience. .
- Admission from 5.00pm, bonfires will be lit around dusk and the mega-fireworks will be around 7pm (subject to weather and light conditions).
- Refreshments including home-made soup, burgers, bacon baps, home-baked goodies and a variety of hot and cold drinks will be available.
- A free shuttle bus will be running from Prospect Place, Newport Rd, Emberton, MK46 5JQ from 5.30pm to 6.30pm. Return shuttle 7.30pm-8.30pm.
- Only very limited car parking is available so spaces (£10 per car) MUST be pre-booked and pre-paid via firstname.lastname@example.org or Philip on 07762 441275.
- In order to cover our costs, donations will be expected. We suggest a donation of £10 per adult with children coming for free.
- Tickets not required but please let us know if you are planning on coming so that we can manage numbers/catering.
*** MAKE SURE YOU COME SUITABLY DRESSED FOR WIND, RAIN & MUD. TORCHES STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!***,